Pre School Deputy Manager
We are looking for an experienced, creative practitioner with a passion for literacy to work 4.5 days per week term time only: Monday-Thursday 8.30-3.30 with an hour for lunch and Friday 8.30-1.00.
We are an established pre school situated within a primary school. Our last Ofsted judgement was outstanding.
Applicants must have NNEB or an equivalent level 3 qualification and be familiar with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Candidates must be able to
- Relate well to children and adults, be patient and sensitive to children's needs
- Have good communication and listening skills
- Be assertive, able to take charge and have good organisational skills
- Work effectively as part of a small team and present information effectively both verbally and in writing
- Plan for children's learning through a play based curriculum
- Make regular observations and keep records of children's progress
- Take responsibility for the pre school in the manager's absence