Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK.
Due to an exciting period of growth we now have job vacancies through our Coventry branch to work in the areas of Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Warwick. We are looking for professional, dedicated and enthusiastic Care Assistants (HCA) who can offer commitment and compassion to deliver high quality care to our clients.The Position:
Working as a Nursing Home Care Assistant means you will be involved in ensuring each resident receives an excellent standard of care that meets their personal care plan. Personal care could include: dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will play an essential role in enabling residents to live fulfilling lives, partaking in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Working as a Newcross carer means you'll be working to improve and support the quality of life and well-being of individuals you encounter.
Work flexible hours of your choice, choose your own rota and take advantage of free, ongoing training in your local area (FREE through our work credits).
You should be willing to travel and due to the location of some clients, access to your own vehicle is preferable.The Benefits:
- Salary of up to GBP11.96/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- DBS check cost refunded after initial joining period
- Uniform and training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to GBP500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
In order to be successful in this caring role, you will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care.Why Should You Apply?
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.The Branch
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport.
We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.You must have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Up-to-date moving and handling training
If you have an NVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.