Motor Vehicle Technician - Coventry
Currently seeking a fully qualified and knowledgeable Motor Vehicle Technician to join my client's prestige dealership. Based in the heart of Coventry, a fantastic opening has arisen for an individual seeking a new challenge within a state of the art dealership. With consistent training and development this is an opportunity you will not want to miss.
What will you be responsible for???
- The completion of services, diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs in the workshop while making sure this is done to exceed customers satisfaction
- Maintaining the vehicle records by recording each service and repair that has been carried out by yourself and other Technicians
- Ensuring effective use of tools and equipment
- Communicating effectively with customers and updating them with any problems or delays that could be involved in the repair to their vehicle
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
- Co-operating on a daily basis with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors in regards to the statue of work happening in the workshop
- Upholding excellent relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager/Service Manager
- Obeying with all company Health and Safety policies and standards
Skills and Attributes required
- An NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team and individually without supervision
- Good automotive knowledge
- The ability to work to deadlines and in a high-pressured environment
- Driven and committed to delivering a high standard of customer service
What is included in the role?
A GBP25,000 basic + an achievable OTE of GBP28,000
You will be required to work 40 hours per week which includes a Saturday morning on a rota basis
Full brand training and development
Company pension scheme
22 day's holiday
Vehicle purchase discountHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.