SEO Assistant 1 month temporary contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our ecommerce department to help drive SEO performance for Holland & Barrett. Initially for a one month basis, this role will be responsible for executing non technical SEO updates to improve ranking and results.
- Using key tools to identify and action SEO improvements
- Updating Meta Data in-line with identified recommendations
- Use ethical link building techniques, utilising PR and Digital agency relationships to drive maximum results.
- Liaising with internal and agency stakeholders to share knowledge and best practices
- Weekly reporting on results and market changes
- SEO experience with 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with Web Analytics packages; Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools etc
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress and/or other well-known CMS systems
- Experience working with Web Analytics packages including Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Adobe Analytics.
- Proven ability to deliver SEO results
- A good level of English
- Experience in a SEO or marketing position
- Can demonstrate successful SEO techniques
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Excellent communication
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???