Registered Extra Care Manager
Registered Extra Care Manager
Baskeyfield House, Stoke-on-Trent
GBP30,000 per annum - subject to April pay review
37.5 hours per week
Why work for us?
Extra Care services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available should they need it. Residents live on-site with communal facilities creating an environment where they can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
We are seeking a Registered Extra Care Manager to make a real difference to the lives of our residents. Baskeyfield House consists of purpose-built, independent living apartments that are ideal for adults over 55 who need access to personalised care and support. If you want to make a positive impact to people's lives, this is a rewarding opportunity to come and work within an established and experienced team.
Click here to find out more about Baskeyfield House
The role of Registered Extra Care Manager will include:
- Preparing for announced inspections and building relationships with clients and relatives, ensuring high standards of service delivery
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and registration requirements
- Effectively line managing members of staff, enabling them to provide an outstanding service to clients
- Assisting in setting annual budgets and on-going monitoring of budget performance
- Promoting the aims of the business with external agencies and the wider community
Skills and experiences:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager within the care and housing market is desirable
- Extensive knowledge of CQC regulations
- Business development and budgetary control experience
- Proven ability to motivate staff and achieve results within set timescales
- Excellent IT, organisational and communication skills together with a good eye for detail
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years service (plus public holidays)
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save including; buying a new bike to cycle to work or a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile for this position, please click here
Closing date: 26 March 2018
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time depending on application volumes; therefore an early submission of application is encouraged.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Home Care Limited, an exempt charity, is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.