This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, growing Information Technology team working within a very successful and vibrant Leamington Spa based organisation.
The function of the role is to provide IT training for the firm on a wide range of products & services. Substantial experience as a trainer familiar with delivering classroom-based training is essential. Though IT-specific experience is highly advantageous, it is not necessarily required, and training will be provided as needed.
- New employee induction training.
- Providing training for all applications used.
- Design & maintain web-based training on SharePoint.
- Classroom-based training.
- Scheduling training for new software deployments.
- Working with IT Support to provide on-going end-user app support.
- Carrying out one-to-one training sessions when necessary.
- Considerable experience in a training role.
- IT Training experience would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills, with broad familiarity of MS Office (including SharePoint).
- Familiarity with SCORM and Learning Management Systems.
- Excellent presentation skills and delivery of training.
The Salary is between GBP30,000 and GBP35,000 depending entirely on skills and experience.
There's also a company bonus and an excellent benefits package accompanies this position.