Document Controller - 6 Month Contract
6 month Contract
We have a great opportunity for a candidate with experience in Archiving and Document
Control Management. Focusingon General data protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
Initially on a 6 month fixed term contract but with the possibility of extension. The role is fulltime, the the hours being from 08.30-17.30 each day.
Work to achieve GDPR compliance, providing support and advice on best practice records management.
About the Job:
Your dutieswill involve:
- Acting as Archive lead in the day to day running of the archive facility.
- Ensuring company procedures are followed in relation to securityand access to data to prevent tampering or loss of data in Archives.
- Being competentin all procedures relating to materials submitted to archives and provide assistance as required.
- Being competent in the archive indexing, to ensure the efficient retrieval of archived data and withdrawal of records.
- Demonstrating good customer service skills and judgment.
- Assistingwith the monitoring of environmental conditions within the archive facilities for the preservation of various types of data in the archives and advising management of any issues.
- Complying with relevant Environmental, Health and Safety at work regulations and
- Maintaining good relationships with other departments and regional offices.
- Data maintenance: Checking for duplicates and Merging records
- Understanding the flow of data and creatinga data log.
- Identifying patterns in data issues and proposingsolutions
Good understanding of data protection requirements.
- Passionate about data quality.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and business awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to workwell under pressure
- Good understanding of Word and Excel
- Clean DrivingLicense
GBP16,000 to GBP18,000