Digital Analyst /Digital Web Analyst/ Web Analyst
Job Title: Web Analyst
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire (commutable from Wolverhampton, Stafford, Birmingham, Telford)
Salary: Competitive (negotiable) + benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is looking for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about building a career through Digital Web Analytics: a particularly stimulating, strategic and keenly sought-after discipline in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will strive for success, be driven to learn, and will have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Analytics team and Director of Planning & Insight at the company, in designing and implementing Analytics strategy for clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client business objectives and targets. The role will be dedicated to driving Analytics performance working closely with their Company Network (community).
The successful candidate for the Digital Analyst role will be able to demonstrate experience - in their past work, education and/or in their personal interests - that is relevant for critical and analytical thinking, and for digital marketing generally. They will be passionate about helping clients to unlock the greatest possible value from data and analytics opportunities.
Main Activities / Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Help to analyse the results of measurement strategy workshops
- Help to develop and document creative digital analytics solution design
- Deliver data analysis, generating ideas and hypotheses, and arriving at insight and valuable recommendations for their clients
- Manage and employ the resource of their analytics
- Prepare and deliver clear and compelling presentations of the team's work
- Share insight with the wider Social, Display, PPC and SEO teams to help drive performance and efficiencies in their work
- Work in teams drawn from across the Company to prepare proposals and pitches, in response to new business opportunities
- Bring new ideas and skills to the Company, drawn from your past experience and your interest in industry developments
- Help to drive innovation and improvements in the use of data & reporting across the full range of Company's digital agency services
- Inspire and educate your colleagues at The Company, in their knowledge and practice of digital analytics, and in their ability to promote the Company's analytics services
- Follow and advocate company policies and procedures
- Take on new opportunities and ad hoc duties, as required by The Company's clients and the needs of our fast-growing business
To be successful in the role you will:
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience, ideally in sciences or maths
- Demonstrable experience at work, in education and/or in personal interests that's relevant to critical and analytical thinking, and to digital marketing generally
- An ability to communicate persuasively, with focus and clarity, in both writing and speech
- Numeracy and grasp of logic essential to data analysis
- The creativity necessary for designing innovative solutions, challenging assumptions, and imagining unusual hypotheses
- An ability to act independently and proactively, with entrepreneurial spirit
- Dependable skills in organising workload, and excellent time management skills
- Commitment to delivering great work, on time, for your colleagues and clients
The Company Offers:
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme
- Share options following six months of employment.
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Package
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Technical Google Analytics Specialist, Digital Web Analyst, Analyst, Web Analyst, Digital Analyst, Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Optimisation Analyst, Online Trade Analyst, Database Administrator DBA, SQL Database Administrator, Junior Database Administrator, Web Developer, Web Development, Business Analyst will also be considered for this role.