Are you an experienced Administrator looking to progress your career by joining one of the largest and fastest-growing firms in the West Midlands? We are currently looking for an Investment Administrator for a position based in Bromsgrove.
My client is a highly-successful Independent Financial Adviser firm based in Bromsgrove, who occupy a strong position within the industry.
My client is looking for a Platform Investment Administrator to assist in the administration of the company's unique service proposition.
- Provide administration services on the platform for clients across the business
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA statements of principle and code of practice and the relevant FCA rules at all times
- Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and financial crime procedures of the firm at all times
- Issuing correspondence and implementing portfolio changes for advisory clients on a regular basis
- Auditing new business and plan amendments
- Ensuring client records are accurate and kept up to date
To be successful you will need
- Platforms knowledge (specifically Wrap platforms), financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance would be valuable
- An understanding of administrative and anti-money laundering procedures would be advantageous
- A detailed understanding of Intelligent Office and Excel
- Working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent industry qualifications
- Experience working within a similar environment
If successful, you will benefit from
- A salary of up to GBP20,000
- Early finish on Friday
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.