cGBP18,000 plus benefits
We currently have a great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our client located in Droitwich, Worcestershire.
The role will require patience, a friendly approach and will suit someone who enjoys working in a service focused department, where hard work and consistent performance are important. Communication, attention to detail and the ability to deliver within strict deadlines are integral to this function. The person fulfilling this role should be methodical, thorough, compliant, diplomatic, self-disciplined, amiable and accommodating and possess a flexible attitude. The successful candidate will have the persistence to see a job through to conclusion and work within specific guidelines. They should be happy to work as part of a team but also able to work independently.
- Maintenance of the Purchase Ledger, including but not limited to maintaining the supplier account, processing of invoices and raising payment runs
- Maintenance of Sales Ledger, including but not limited to maintaining the customer accounts, processing of invoices and credit control
- Maintenance and reconciliation of petty cash, bank accounts & control accounts
- Processing expense claims and credit card statements
- Preparation and reconciliation of weekly margin reports
- Provision of accounting support to Finance Manager as appropriate
- Operation and maintenance of holiday pay scheme
- Reconciliation of payroll control accounts
- Administration of Auto enrolment pension scheme
Candidates with previous experience gained within an accounts department are encouraged to apply. The candidate must be computer literate ideally with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications and the web. This is a superb opportunity for a talented individual to forge a long term career in a company with a clear vision for growth. Study will be supported.
MVP Supply Chain Recruitment has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing and Distribution professionals for over 30 years. For more information on MVP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website.
MVP Supply Chain Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.