Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Adminstrator
Birmingham Business Park
Circa GBP18,000 - GBP21,000
Our well-established client is a key player in their field. Even with their substantial growth over the years they have retained their culture and ethos of a friendly and professional family business.
They are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their team - processing customer and supplier orders to ensure that customer needs and service levels are achieved.
Duties will involve:
- Managing the entire order process from order entry to delivery, this can be 1 month to 3 years depending on the size of the job.
- Developing and maintaining good and effective working relationships with all stakeholders (Customers, suppliers and Sales staff)
- Assisting the sales reps with adding all new orders onto the system
- Sending new orders to the manufacturers
- Contacting sites to schedule materials
- Chasing the manufacturers for delivery dates.
- Monitoring customer credit status
- Create and update orders and delivery requests
- Contacting all sites to give notice of delivery or to call off deliveries
- Managing customer queries and complaints - resolving problems by liaising with customers, sales reps, manufactures and other necessary departments
- Prepare and issue quotes to customers
- Invoicing, making sure every delivery has been invoiced correctly, chasing suppliers for missing invoices and checking with sites that all deliveries have taken place. Resolving any invoicing queries.
- Working as part of a busy team and working to set deadlines based on distribution deadlines
- Dealing with customers and follow up on requests and orders
- Coordinating transportation details and advising on any delays or problems that may arise
- High attention to detail - able to spot errors which can be costly
- Excellent business to business telephone call handling skills
- Experience of business to business customer support and administration of orders once they have been placed, i.e order processing, logistics, problem solving, speaking to a diverse client base
- Must have experience of dealing with orders through to delivery
- Must have experience liaising between the hauliers, suppliers and customers
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be polite but assertive when required in difficult situations
- Must be well organised with the ability to respond promptly
- Ability to work under pressure and make correct decisions
- Good skills in Word and Excel
- Evidence of building relationships with customers or suppliers
- Own transport is preferred
If you consider yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply; Logistics Admin, Logistics Assistant, Administrator, Transport Planner, Transport Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Sales Support Technical Customer Services or Scheduling background