Car Sales Executive
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Salary: Up to GBP20,000 Basic, OTE GBP50,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Used Vehicle Sales Executive Required For Prestige Car Dealership - Stratford-upon-Avon
Are you looking for an opportunity in Automotive Sales to work with high-end vehicles on a daily basis?
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Car Sales Executive for their bespoke operation in Stratford-upon-Avon. Offering a laid-back atmosphere where the customers are afforded time and space to browse the cars of their dreams, this company is an opportunity that should not be missed.
Boasting over 20 years of trade experience and enviable customer service, our client is able to attract consistent repeat business by way of trust customers have built in them over time.
It is worth noting our client is able to offer a highly competitive salary package for the successful candidate in this role.
Main duties will include:
* To follow up present bank of customers via telephone and email.
* Booking appointments over the telephone.
* Marketing products online and over the phone.
* Regularly liaising with clients.
* Overseeing an in-depth sales process as you take the sale from first enquiry to delivery and aftercare.
* Company Car.
* Highly competitive salary package.
* Proven track record of success in an Automotive Sales Executive position.
* Previous experience of generating business via telephone.
* Experience of selling finance.
* Full UK/EU Driving License.
* Well-Presented as an individual, demonstrating a professional appearance.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have a proven track record in Car Sales, this could be your opportunity to take the next step in your career!
Motor Trade Sales experience is essential for this role.
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J77735, Car Sales Executive, Stratford-upon-Avon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright ?? Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright