Scrum Master - 6+ Month Contract - Stafford
I have an urgent requirement on behalf of a large software solutions provider within the hospitality industry. They are looking to on-board a number of Project Managers who have proven experience within the IT/Technical Project Management, to lead multiple projects.
- Scrum master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings.
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Delivery of software projects within an agile product development environment.
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Used tools such as JIRA or TFS to manage stories
- Worked with in-house software product development teams with multiple stakeholders.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Agile Methodology experience
- Technical /IT knowledge is essential
- Experience with leading technology implementations
- All projects across clients will run con-current; the ability to manage multiple work streams
- Experience working with ePOS / Hospitality providers
If you have the skills and experience required for this role please apply now for immediate consideration.