Trainee Personal Trainer
The Personal Trainer role is subject to successful completion of the training course details of costs & fees will be discussed at registration.
Become a Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
Your Personal Training is the UK's leading Personal Training Management Company. We currently have over 700 Personal Trainers working across more than 400 gyms nationwide. We have been recognised by UK Active as a top 5 employer of the year at the 2014 Active Training Awards.
Your PT is keen to recruit individuals who possess the ability, motivation and aptness for the Personal Trainer/Instructor role. Whether you're a graduate looking for your first position or looking to leave the 9-5 and start something new, this could be the ideal move for you.
The Training Room have partnered with YOUR PT to offer you an exclusive place to gain the nationally recognised (REPS) - 'Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training'.
Responsibilities of a Personal Trainer
- Motivate your clients
- Accurately record all client progress
- Teach new techniques and exercises
- Create nutrition plans to tailor your clients individual requirements
- Use your knowledge to support and inspire club members
Your PT Training Package
- Business Skills and PT Sales Training webinar
- Unlimited weekly mentoring
- 12 week business support programme
- Public liability and portable equipment insurance
- Future Fit Behaviour Change Coaching Course
- Discounted CPD Courses
- General administration support
- Tax / accountancy advice
- Social media advice
No previous experience or qualifications are necessary.
APPLY now and start your dream career today!
*The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720