Employer Engagement Coordinator
Employer Engagement Co-ordinator
To manage and track a caseload of NCS customers seeking employment opportunities. To actively resource suitable vacancies/employment opportunities for customers to achieve job starts and sustained job outcomes. Role will also include in work support tracking in order to achieve job outcomes.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Employer Engagement Manager
Adults Workforce: any position that involves working/volunteering with adults.
To comply with and understand Prospects safe guarding policy and procedures and take action as appropriate in relation to children and vulnerable groups regarding matters of safety, protection and wellbeing.
Prospects are committed to promoting equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and eliminating discrimination, as a core value.
This is a general description. The emphasis on duties may vary depending on the work location training, experience and support.
- Provide high quality careers advice and guidance to customers to help progress them into employment
- Work on and support the delivery of 3 fixed term Pilot Projects focusing on apprenticeships and fuller working lives customers into employment
- Manage a caseload and monitor and track progress and collect appropriate evidence based on individual targets
- Offer employability support through one to ones including over the telephone and workshops targeted at customers seeking employment
- To build and maintain relationships with employers to identify suitable/sustainable employment opportunities for customers.
- Ability to market Prospects services to employers
- Ability to use local labour market information to identify key employers, who will provide employment opportunities for customers within geographical area.
- Research employment trends and growth areas for future business.
- Ability to job match effectively and understand employer recruitment requirements.
- Ensure high level of in work support is provided to customers to support sustainment.
- Able to communicate with people on all levels through a variety of mediums including telephone, face to face and social media.
- Attend event for networking with local and regional organisations.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload and diary.
- Ensure adherence to the company's equalities and diversity policy.
- Other duties commensurate with the level and nature of the post.
- Able to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel
- Demonstrable experience in recruitment or sales
- Excellent communication and organisational skills required.
- Must be able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Manage own workload