Night Hygiene Manager
Are you looking for your next step in your Career?
Thomas Recruitment are looking to recruit a Night Hygiene Manager for a highly reputable client within the FMCG sector.
- Manage Night Hygiene team to ensure factory is cleaned to required standards.
- At all times manage all activities to ensure a safe and secure working environment during the night hours.
- Be the point of contact during the night hours.
- Be responsible for handing over the plant in an acceptable, clean condition to incoming Shift Production Manager and report any unresolved issues.
- When requested attend management meetings and be willing to flex and adjust hours of work as necessary.
- Recruit, manage, train to task procedures, and develop staff to ensure all systems and procedures are met and non-conformances are reduced and reported.
- Physically conduct checks of the site during the night hours.
- Complete all administration work as required.
- Implement and maintain lines of communication, both within own team and external team to progress new initiatives and ideas to continually improve overall departmental performance.
- Work with management team to manage labour complement as appropriate.
- Undertake any other reasonable task as requested by the organisation
- Ideal candidates will hold NVQ level 3 or 4, or certificate or diploma in management
- IOSHH certificate.
- Experience in a similar role
THOMAS Recruitment is committed to assisting you in your job search with YOUR CAREER at Heart.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV today!