Sales Support Co-ordinator
A 'people's business' with a nationwide team of relationship mangers who combine extensive experience with a genuine interest in helping to meet particular requirements. As an organisation, they put real emphasis on the value of hard work, honesty and enthusiasm. Their aim is always focus on meeting the needs of customers and to treat them fairly.
Meridian Business Support are currently looking for a Sales Support Coordinator to join a great company based in Staffordshire. The role is working within the finance sector and candidates must have a finance, banking or other financial services administration. The role is an administration based role and the ideal candidate will need to have accurate keyboard skills, the ability to talk to a range of people in a confident and helpful manner, able to understand compliance and policy requirements and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Administration and data input
- Maintaining up to date, accurate computerised records and data using bespoke programs
- Coordinating administration for new business proposals, which involves daily interaction with sales and credit teams.
- Coordinating administration and requests for stock
- Providing support to the sales team
- Processing new business transactions in accordance with the company policy and governance rules
- Finance or banking background
- 2 years experience
- Maths and English GCSEs
- Good team player
- Self motivated
- Ability to manage workload
- Honesty and integrity
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Ability to work under pressure and accurately
- Bonus scheme
- Dental and private health care
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
GBP20,000 + potential bonus 15% of salary
Monday - Friday 8.30am to 4.45pm
Please call the office on or send your CV to Laura on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.