We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Independent Financial Administrator to join a chartered financial planning practice in Shrewsbury town centre.
My client is looking for an IFA Administrator who will join their team in Shrewsbury, supporting their Financial Advisers with the responsibilities listed.
- New business processing - Online processing and by post for all life and pension business
- Provide general ad-hoc support to Advisers and Paraplanners as required
- General office and administration (post, stationery ordering, phone calls, visitor reception, setting meetings and appointments)
- Liaise with clients and providers during progress of applications and ad-hoc enquiries -producing/sending letters and via phone calls/emails
- Use suitability report templates to prepare basic advice reports
To be successful you will need:
- The requisite knowledge for the role being undertaken
- Similar experience of supporting Advisers in an office admin support role
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail
- To be motivated by working in a fast-paced environment
- To be organised and able to prioritise
If successful, you will benefit from:
- A salary of up to GBP25,000, negotiable
- Funded provision towards industry qualifications
- Training platform in place to support professional development opportunities
- Value in working for an employed that encourages and supports professional development
- The opportunity to work alongside and support Chartered Financial Planners
- Taking pride in working for an organisation that is 'best in class'
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career and broaden your knowledge, by working with the 'best in class', being part of only 5% of all firms in the UK who are chartered. If you match my client's requirements and this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in hearing more about, then send across your CV and we will be in touch!
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.