I am currently recruiting for an Architectural Technologist to work near the Cannock area. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist to work for a leading well established Architectural Practice. The opportunity itself will involve working for a specialist company which provide a service in Architecture and Interior design to clients within the Commercial and Residential sector, these projects range up to GBP50M and the company themselves have an excellent reputation within the industry.
The Architectural Technologist will assist Senior Technicians and Directors and produce Planning, Working Design drawings, schedules and other documents for Technical Compliance. The Architectural Technologist will have a minimum of 2 years' experience with an understanding of Building Regulations and Planning Legislation/Procedure, Computer Aided Design Software (AutoCAD/Revit) and General Building Detailing.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Production of feasibility, planning and working drawings.
- In consultation with Senior staff, decide the format and scope of design data required for project (drawings, schedules, specification, etc.).
- Interpret instructions from senior Architectural staff regarding technical content of drawings, and legal requirements of the Building Regulations and other statutory bodies.
- Translate standard/proprietary manufacturer's details onto working drawings.
- Ensure the dimensional accuracy and compliance with all relative project drawings.
- When necessary, visit site and carry out level/measured survey to ensure dimensional compatibility between existing and proposed structures.
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- HNC / Bsc in Architectural Technology or Construction/Building discipline
- 5+ years' experience
- Understanding of Building Regulations and Planning Legislation/Procedure and General Building Detailing.
- Computer Aided Design Software (Revit Preferred)
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary GBP28k+
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy