Residential Support Worker
Would you like to work for on of the UKs leading Companies in Children's Services and Education? Would you like a role where you help to mould a child's future whilst supporting their independence? If the answer is yes then look no further!
As a Residential Support Worker you will be helping support 7 children who have complex needs which may include autistic spectrum disorder and complex associated difficulties.
You will be responsible for providing day to day care for the Young People, supporting them in activities, education and statutory meetings relating to their time in residential care. As a Residential Support Worker you will be working as a team you will ensure the home is kept to a good standard in all aspects of house-keeping.
Responsibilities of the Residential Support Worker:
- You will be supporting the children to access the community.
- Supporting the children with all aspects of personal care.
- Assisting with domestic duties.
- Managing challenging behaviour in a safe and effective manner.
- Creating and maintaining positive relationships between the children and their families.
Person Specification for the Residential Support Worker:
- Full clean driving license is essential.
- Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns including weekdays, weekends and sleep ins.
- A "can do" attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those you will be supporting.
Benefits to you as a Residential Support Worker:
- Paid annual leave
- Funded qualifications to lead to further internal progression.
- Over time available.
- Comprehensive training package.
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Hereford, is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to