Are you looking to take the next step in your career? At Newcross Healthcare we offer a supportive network and personal development programmes to allow you to reach your full potential!
Job title: Team Leader
Location: Worcester, WR1 1HD
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
As a Team Leader, the goal is to supervise, develop and train office staff and assist the Manager in the successful operation of the branch. You will be confident communicating with both clients and employees to ensure a seamless service is provided when our branches need support.
Previous healthcare experience is not essential and full systems training will be provided.
- Competitive salary of up to GBP25,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential of up to GBP6,000 PA
- Fixed working hours
- Pension scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays - rising with length of service
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have a positive focused attitude to achieve personal and branch targets
- Be able to promote our services, build and maintain strong relationships with clients in a fast paced environment
- Are experienced in managing and motivating a dynamic team
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and providing the highest levels of service to our clients
Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust, empathy and expertise in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.