Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff.
A multi-award winning business, our client works hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries. Our client has built its business on the ethos of placing the client at its heart and providing the very best care and personal service – a core value that still remains true today.
Due to their continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, our client have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Account Handler within the small business unit based in Welshpool.
- High level of ambition
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer handling skills teamed with a positive approach
- Desire to achieve results
- Someone with experience or a background in dealing with small business’
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent timekeeping
- Ability to build and maintain rapport
- The ability to work to targets and KPIs
- To act as the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to the companies product and services
- To provide relevant information to the sales team to ensure sales opportunities are realised
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence
- To log all business activity, ensuring revenue is accurately recorded and documented
- Knowledge and Experience within insurance
- Experience in a broker or commercial insurance environment is a real advantage
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Understanding of working within SLA’s
- Knowledge of Acturis is useful
- Cert CII qualified or prepared to work towards
Apply for Account Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly