Global engineering technology and distribution organisation seek Finance Analyst in Warwick, Warwickshire.
My client is a globally successful high-tech engineering and distribution organisation within the automotive sector. Based at their UK head office in Warwick, they seek a commercially astute and competent Finance Analyst to join their Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team.
In support of the Global Finance Team, the Finance Analyst is a key member of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team which supports senior management, including the assessment and communication of financial results. This position supports several key FP&A functions including income statement analysis, management reporting and provides cross functional support throughout the organisation.
The Group Financial Planning and Finance Analyst role is primarily involved with illuminating business performance implied by financial/quantitative metrics and ad-hoc data analyses and helping establish new, actionable, operating metrics and reports. These core objectives will be met by executing various financial/data analyses and reporting activities at both the business unit and corporate levels.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements for monthly management reporting
- Support SEC reporting requests including variance analysis and revenue growth analysis
- Preparation of internal management reports supporting actual, forecast and budget
- Assist in earnings call preparation including forecast modeling and detailed financial analysis
- Work closely with various regions, divisions and functions to understand market and industry trends, as well as specific dynamics impacting business units
- Maintain and understand key performance indicators
- Preparation and support of Board of Directors presentations
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Previous experience of financial reporting and/or financial analysis, ideally gained within a corporate environment
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others at all business levels including senior stakeholders
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Strong data analysis skills; previous financial / business modelling experience advantageous
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 30 days annual leave + 8 statutory bank holidays
- Very competitive company pension
- Healthcare scheme
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18602