Year 6 Teacher
Primary teaching job, Year 6, Central Birmingham
Our client is looking for a year 6 teacher to start in September 2018. This is a good three form entry school based in central Birmingham. Ofsted has said that it provides a rich learning environment which promotes pupils' personal development and enjoyment of learning. Pupils' attitude to work is good and this adds greatly to their achievement. Relationships throughout the school are very good, and children enjoy coming to school and want to do well'
Teachers must be:
- Qualified or have an overseas equivalent
- Eligible to work in the UK
- versatile and inspirational
- Music specialist
- Sympathetic with the aims and ethos of this lively and successful school.
- Organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Good classroom management skills
ITN Mark Education can offer you:
- Over 10 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Teaching assignments local to you
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Careers support and advice
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.