Well respected, well established substantial and friendly.
- Assist in the drafting of legal documents and with the preparation of documentation to clients.
- Liaise with clients and organisations on the phone, resolving as many enquiries yourself as possible and where referral is needed, ensuring a comprehensive attendance note is provided.
- Attend Association meetings.
- Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
- Undertake file opening and closing processes as required in support of matter progression. Complete administrative tasks such as document scanning and photocopying as required.
- Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required.
- Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
- Ensure timesheets are updated and posted on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a commercial property team dealing with buying/selling of commercial property or have completed the commercial property element in their LPC. Other essential requirements include excellent written and verbal communication skills, enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’ attitude as well as being highly organised and a real team player.
The salary is up to £ 19,000 per annum plus an outstanding benefits package; including company bonus, pension and much more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80396908