Our client is seeking an experienced and competent administrator to support their Information Systems & Technology function with the handling of purchasing, training, supplier and general requests.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
Providing a high level of support to the department
- Administration and tracking of the end to end purchasing process for IS&T, including goods receipting, invoice queries and invoice approvals.
- Managing the process for any new vendor requests and maintaining the IS&T Vendor Tracker and all Vendor files
- Administration of the CapEx process for IS&T.
- Monthly aged debt management in liaison with credit control
- Delivers small projects as required for the IS&T department
To be successful, you will need the following skills and experience:
- P2P processes
- Good communicator
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- General financial processes