Dual Fuel Engineer
A household name energy supplier, who have ranked in the "Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 3 years; are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic dual fuel engineers and smart meter fitters to join their award-winning team. This company have an incredibly low turn-over of engineers, and offer a benefits package which is second to none - including 34 days holiday annually, a 3% matched company pension and a free breakfast every day.
The company has grown year on year, and is one of the biggest names both within dual fuel and the smart energy market as a whole. It is a company who really values their engineers, and works hard to ensure that the entire company infrastructure is running efficiently to make your job as stress free as possible. The company is passionate about making sure everyone feels like part of the team, and regularly hold fun team building events, including an annual in-company music festival.
We are interested in speaking to: Smart energy experts, smart meter fitters, meter operatives, dual fuel engineers, dual fuel fitters and anyone who has experience in the dual fuel industry
In this role you will be:
- Installing gas and electric smart meters in domestic properties
- Carrying out post installation safety tests
- Having your work subjected to company audits
- Working to company productivity targets
- Being a self-motivated independent worker
- Providing excellent customer service and representing the company well
The successful candidate will be friendly and driven, willing to go above and beyond to represent the company and provide customers with and excellent experience.
You will also have:
- CCN1, CMA1, MET1 and MOCOPA
- A full UK driving license with no more than three points
- Proven experience as a meter fitter
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Sound technical knowledge as an engineer
For the ideal fitter the company are offering a basic salary of £28,500 and a bonus package leading to a realistic OTE of £35,000-£40,000. They are also offering brilliant company benefits, including a pension scheme, company shares and a high spec van. On top of all of this you will have the opportunity to become part of an award-winning company who can offer a career for life.