With a foundation of 70 years within our industry, Selwood continues to be an innovative business responding to meet the needs of our clients with cutting edge approaches to customer service, product development, manufacture and service.We are looking for Mobile Electrician to join the team at our new Wolverhampton branch . This role covers Monday to Friday 40 hours per week as well as being part of an on call rota.
The Mobile Electrician will be responsible for maintaining, installing, servicing and the repair of electrical equipment between branches and customers sites in a safe, professional and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will hold practical and electrical engineering skills and be flexible and adaptable to support the ever changing needs of our business.
It is essential that applicants hold an ECS Gold Card or have the relevant qualifications in Electrical Installations to obtain an ECS Gold card.
Tasks and responsibilities for this role include:
- Carry out electrical installation work efficiently in accordance with the current I.E.E.Regulations for Electrical Installations, and the Construction Industry Safety Regulations.
- Maintain, install, service and repair electrical/mechanical pump sets, within the hire fleet and also any customer units as required to the required legislative standards.
- Produce reports and estimates to repair set units and advise on safety issues as necessary.
- Ensure necessary Risk Assessment/Method Statements are adhered to.
- Acknowledge and adhere to site specific requirements specifically Health & Safety procedures.
- Be able to accept responsibility for the proper completion of jobs.
- Update relevant databases to ensuring accuracy of the information.
- Maintain excellent internal and external Customer relations by displaying politeness, respect and co-operation with Staff, Customers, and members of the public or other road users alike. When on site act as an ambassador of Selwood Limited, promoting both the Company brand products and image.
- Communicate accurately to your immediate line manager, work colleagues and customers regarding certain job specifications when required, e.g. ETA’s, missing and damaged items. Obtain signatures, full name, date and times when delivering and collecting.
- Ensure branded work clothing is worn at all times and comply with all PPE requirements either by Selwood or specific customer site regulations.
- Carry out any specific tasks as detailed by your immediate line manager in accordance with the Company Policies and Procedures.
- To undertake call outs for the branch as part of a call out rota.
Essential to be a JIB Qualified Electrician and to be able to meet the requirements to obtain a ECS Gold card.
Selwood are happy to offer a competitive rate inline with skills & qualifications- On call payment of £75 + minimum of 4 hours paid OT at enhanced rates. 24 days + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme and free parking on site. This role will have use of a tracked company van for business use.
Selwood are committed to the continual development and training of our staff and will offer a number of courses relevant to this roles and our products.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80426986