Class 2 HIAB Driver - Birmingham
PERMENANT ROLE - Days - Monday to Friday - Class 2 HIAB Driver - OTE £27,300pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver to work for the UK's leading manufacturer and supplier of fencing products based out of Birmingham.
You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of fencing products to customers with the use of a mechanical off-load vehicle.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday between 8am - 5pm, however overtime is available, occasional weekend work will also be on offer.
£10.00 per hour standard rate
£12.50 per hour between Monday-Friday (Kicks in after 40 hours worked)
£15.00 per hour on Saturdays
£20.00 per hour on Sundays
The basic salary is £20,800pa, however with the competitive overtime rates you could earn up to £27,300pa.
We are looking for a driver with at least 6 months HGV Class 2 experiences alongside a HIAB licence, however training will be given to the right candidate.
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement of multi-drop and direct delivery of our customer's products.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- A flexible approach to working start times as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Education & Qualifications
- Must hold an in date valid Class 2 licence.
- Must hold an in date valid CPC licence.
- Must hold a Digi Card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence.
- Experience of either HIAB Crane off-loads or Demountable Fork Lifts preferred BUT training can be given.
- Good timekeeper, ability to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering excellent service.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good communication skills, flexible, professional, can do attitude.
If you feel you have what it takes to deliver exceptional service, have a passion for building rapport and delivering products on time every time ........Please apply online today or call ************* and ask for Ciara!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80422365