Must show longevity within a role and be able to show strong Administration skills within CV!
SF Group are looking to recruit an Administrator for a Surveyors in Edgbaston, Birmingham. This is a permanent role paying up to £18k. This role plays a major part in supporting the business operations and ensuring our customers and team members have the support and information they require, when they need it. Working closely with the Team Leader you will ensure all information requests are processed quickly and accurately.
To be successful in the role you will need previous practical experience in:
- Handling customer enquiries via telephone, professionally and courteously, within service levels.
- Meeting and greeting any visitors to the office in a professional and confident manner.
- Directing calls to other department staff members as appropriate.
- Providing admin support to the internal teams and managers.
- Booking customer visits/inspections in team members diaries and ensure all actions and notes are accurately logged on the database.
- Completing and updating Project Information records.
- Working within an evolving office environment where the ability to respond to changing customer needs and priorities are key.
- Using Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel within a business environment.
If you can demonstrate a positive, 'can do' attitude and are keen to learn, improve and work within a flexible business we want to hear from you! This is a global organisation, so you will need to pass relevant background checks prior to starting the assignment.
This is a 9-5.30 role and benefits will be discussed at interview stage. Please apply via the website or call Nikki on to hear more.