Analyst, permanent job, analyst job, Coventry
Your new company
A global leading logistics business with excellent development and career progression opportunities. This is a large organisation with offices based across the UK and Europe.
Your new role
Based in the Coventry office, you will be joining a large team of 27, you will be joining the team as an Analyst
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to support the department with service level (EDW) & compensation related data analysis, maintenance and development of the organisations report systems & structures. You will also be a 'technical lead' within the department.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Analysis and evaluation: Performs financial and statistical analysis related to assigned Strategic Account projects/processes. Presents analysis and recommendations in appropriate formats to aid understanding. Monitors and evaluates cost/performance for assigned areas and recommends actions needed to achieve goals on ad hoc basis
- Operations research: Develops analytical models and tools for use in simulation, maximisation and development of business models; develops prototypes to test the alternatives of solutions; analyses using modelling and operations research techniques in order to maximise efficiency and accuracy of analysis.
- Quality Assurance and compliance: Supports quality assurance processes by developing and recommending specific audit criteria, methods and tools to evaluate and report required elements of Strategic Account projects/process compliance. Uses established methods/tools to evaluate assigned processes and determines compliance gaps and proposes solutions in order to improve service and cost performance within the responsible area.
- Project Management: Monitors plans for assigned projects. Develops and recommends enhancements to manage and report project progress/results and assists in post-implementation review to measure success in service improvements.
- Process Mapping: Creates the detailed mapping of new and existing processes; may include alternatives for consideration. Presents to Manager/Project Lead and participates in the review and evaluation. Maintains assigned processes.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have the following:
- Previous experience in an analytical role.
- Ability to analyse large quantities of data from a variety of sources and be able to present back recommendations.
- Excellent IT and systems knowledge including advanced level of Excel
- A working knowledge of coding.
What you'll get in return
A competitive annual salary of between £30K - £33K dependent upon experience + annualised bonus based on company performance. Excellent development and career opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.