Sales Administrator - Temp to Perm £19,000 to £21,000
My client is recruiting an experienced Sales Administrator for their busy team. You will manage all administrative duties relating to new business including preparing quotes and dealing with incoming quote requests and queries.
The Sales Administrator role includes dealing with customers and building relationships ensuring excellent customer service. You will update the CRM system accurately and prepare contracts.
- Ensuring that documentation is correct and quotes are delivered to customers accurately and in a timely manner
- Inbound and outbound emails
- Raising quotes and inputting new rate information
- Communicating confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing presentations
- Undertaking all other general admin for the sales teams and contributing to and compiling reports for the Salas Manager
- Experience of working in sales administration role is essential
- You will have strong Excel skills and experience using a variety of systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work to deadlines.
- IT Literate- highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships
- Must have strong numeracy and literacy skills
This is a busy and varied role working for a successful well established company who offer excellent pay and benefits. Apply today! Send your CV or call us on Liverpool 601 6000