Head of Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company for a maternity cover contract based in Birmingham. The role will be up to 12 months with great opportunity to champion the strategy, brand, lead a team and develop marketing plans for projects, campaigns, fundraising and memberships plus more. It would suit a candidate from the B2C industry preferably with entertainment background. You will be experienced in management and at a senior level in marketing, you will need to be flexible as some unsociable hours will be necessary. If you have a positive mindset, are a team player, can motivate yourself and a team, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Please apply as soon as possible as we are shortlisting next week!
- Leads and oversee the marketing team in the delivery and evaluation of marketing strategies.
- Representing marketing at Head of department meetings
- Manage and plan marketing financial budget
- Manage and lead the marketing team
- Plans for marketing projects and campaigns
- Support with events including set up
- Liaising with agencies and suppliers
- working closely with different departments
- Overseeing the digital online channels and platforms ensuring they are effective and sales focused.
- Brand management
- A degree or equivalent is a necessity
- Experience within a senior level role in marketing
- CRM and Web CMS database knowledge
- B2C experience - Entertainment industry preferably
- Management experience
- Ability to handle workloads and pressure
- Excellent Communications skills verbal and written
- Team player & hardworking
- Design and print skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Budget management skills
- Commercially minded!
- Strategy & planning skills
- competitive salary 35-40k depending on experience
- Life assurance
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff incentives
- Pension scheme
- Great company & team to work with!
- More to be discussed at later stage