Motivated by sales? Are you looking to join a well known organisation where you can develop your sales ability whilst being able to reap the financial rewards?
This market leading behemoth is looking to expand their sales force with a diligent and capable inside sales executive, If you enjoy a fast paced environment which is targeted around your effort and work rate this is the role for you.
So what will you be doing?
- Support the team in creating weekly reports using excel
- Support the Sales Account Executives in the field
- Deal directly with customers to support the sales process
- Make outbound calls to existing customers to maximise business (with leads provided)
- Follow up new business leads
- Contacted lapsed clients to win back business
So What's in it for you?
- Excellent commission scheme
- On-site free parking
- Un-rivalled reward schemes; such as holidays for top performers
- Conveniently located
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Medical cash plan
As the primary contact between the business and its customers, you'll be expected to ensure that every customer receives the same level of assistance and guidance you yourself would expect. To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong team work
- Effective communication - both written and verbal.
- Up selling skills
- Ability to plan & organise
- IT Literacy - advanced excel, word and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work to targets
If you're passionate about sales, do not hesitate, apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80404780