Client: My client is a market leading retailer, with a nationwide presence, bucking the trend and growing every year.
Role: We are looking for a self-motivated and forward-thinking Loyalty & CRM Assistant with a passion for digital marketing to join the market-leading multi-channel team based in Hams Hall, Coleshill. This role would be suited to a CRM or Loyalty Assistant or Executive from either an e-mail marketing or loyalty background who has a keen interest in customer loyalty and campaign management.
About the role
Supporting the management and development of our Rewards Card programme
- Build and implement the Reward Card strategy including planning, briefing, implementation and analysis
- Coordinates the day to day delivery of the loyalty programmes to ensure the achievement of the key performance indicators
- Provide regular reporting on Reward Card performance and identify areas to help optimise the programmes going forward
- Work cross functionally to support the wider business objectives in-line with Reward Card customers' needs
- Provide store and customer service support with Loyalty Card queries.
Planning, creating and executing targeted multi-channel customer communcations
- Create and deploy customer email campaigns. These may including local marketing campaigns, updating automated programmes or large-scale promotional campaigns.
- Support the Email Marketing Manager, Customer to develop best in class customer segmentation within the Reward Programme.
- Co-ordinate and manage programmes within the Reward Scheme including (but not limited to) a Welcome Programme, Birthday Programmes or an Anniversary Programmes.
- 1+ Years' experience in a Loyalty / CRM marketing role
- A strong understanding of Loyalty Card programmes
- Experience in working with data analysis and segmentation
- Strong project management - ability to manage and deliver several campaigns at the same time
- A strong team player with ability to develop strong working relationships across teams
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing commercial environment
- Full driving licence
Interviews: Interviews will be conducted on an ad-hoc basis until the right candidate is found
Start date: Ideally, the right candidate will be starting by the end of March, or early April, so apply now to avoid dissappointment.