Field Service Engineer Chromatography
Field Service Engineer
My client is one of the largest companies with the UK in their industry. They are currently looking to and a Field Service Engineer to their ever-expanding team! The engineer will benefit from working for a reputable company who reap benefits towards their engineers as well as the company. You will earn an attractive salary with loads of benefits included!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Engineer must be HNC/HND qualified in electrical/mechanical or electronics
· Engineer must have experience working within Chromatography or similar industries
· Engineer must be able to stay away from home as and when needed to complete tasks
· Engineer must have the ability to interpret and understand electrical and mechanical drawing
Benefits of the role:
· Working for a market leading company who invest heavily into their employees
· Great company contribution to your pension
· Opportunities for internal and external training courses
· Very competitive basic salary with opportunities for overtime to boost your earnings
Commutable: Derbyshire, Greater Manchester, Shropshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Daniel Adjei.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80419412