Senior Technical Recruitment Consultant
The Best Connection Group Limited, are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to work in a successful team based in Coventry. This role will be an opportunity to launch a new technical desk utilising our existing client base. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a genuine career opportunity to build a team with a stable expanding market leader.
- Recruitment Consultants who joins the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience.
- An excellent commission scheme with realistic first year earnings of £25,000 to £28,000.
- We operate a company car/ allowance scheme (£4140 per annum).
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Industry leading Recruitment training - 12-15 days residential training in your first year.
- Leading recruitment industry accreditation and benefits package.
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year’s employment, inclusive of statutory holidays.
We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive ongoing support and a clearly structured career path. We are committed to fulfilling your potential with a firm commitment to promoting our managers from within. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
You will need to be self-motivated and an excellent team player with a hunger for success. A key aspect will be your drive to succeed within a very competitive market place. For this position, it is essential that as a Recruitment Consultant that you can demonstrate sustained success in either technical, skilled or engineering recruitment.
The Best Connection, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of £343 million, we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and driving staff in the UK.
Hours of Work:
A Senior Recruitment Consultants' working week will consist of 40 hours with 1 hour’s lunch break each day.
To apply please follow the online instructions. Only successful applicants will be contacted.