Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Care Home
Mental Health Nurse
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Chellaston, Derby
Salary: £15.45 per hour + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time (permanent) (36 Hours)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work within a nursing home based in Chellaston, Derby. This specific home was opened in 2010 so this is a nice new purpose built home specifically designed to offer excellent care to elderly people. They also have a dedicated dementia unit which is part of an outstanding programme which enhances the lives of their residents living with dementia, and includes strategies like reduction in medication and focuses on pain management.
With individual care plans for each person the community certainly feel treated as an individual in this lovely home. This home prides itself on its homely feel for both residents and family alike. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This job would be working days. You will be paid for all of your breaks and receive meals for long shifts. This position is a full time position / part time.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .