Transport Modeller Principal or Associate
Excellent package and prospects
If you are driven by technical excellence, non-conventional design and delivery, creative thinking and progressing your career with a business who works on some of the highest profile and most complex projects globally, then this is your opportunity.
We are holding interviews within the Transportation business and looking for an experienced Principal or Associate Transport Modeller to take a significant role in an expanding and highly experienced Strategic Modelling Team serving clients across the midlands and supporting national/international projects.
The transport team in the Birmingham office offer clients a wide range of multi-disciplinary and cross-sector services including strategic modelling and economic assessment, micro-simulation modelling; signal design, transport assessments, scheme business cases and appraisals, land use modelling, local junction design, road safety audits and site appraisals, master-planning, public transport studies and public consultation.
The role presents an excellent opportunity to progress your career and work within a successful team of transport planning professionals on a wide range of regionally, nationally and internationally based transport planning and modelling projects.
A degree (or equivalent) in a numerate or transport discipline
- Proven ability to build, calibrate and validate transport models with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of transport policy, appraisal issues and techniques
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the use of a number of the following modelling packages: SATURN, VISUM, Cube Voyager, EMME, VISSIM, Paramics, AIMSUN
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office tools, particularly MS Excel
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
Fantastic developments prospects and package on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80399249