Chief Financial Officer
We are pleased to be business partnering with an inspirational and market leading Service Company. We have been engaged on an exclusive and retained basis to manage the appointment of a talented new Chief Financial Officer.
We are looking for an exceptional Chief Financial Officer to join our prestigious client who is part of a multi-billion pound business. You will direct, control and develop business finance and its financial resources in the country, and maintain the short and long term financial health of the business.
An exciting high-growth company, built on the cutting edge of service, is currently searching for an exceptional Chief Financial Officer to join the team. This is an extremely important role for our client and will significantly contribute to the growth and expansion plans they have in place.
This role would suit an experienced Chief Financial Officer who has worked in a company with the minimum annual revenue of £300m, ideally larger. Therefore, sadly, we cannot consider any CVs from suitable candidates who do not have this level of experience.
This is an all-encompassing finance role. You will therefore have responsibility and ownership of all Group and Financial Accounting.
- Financial Control
- Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Financial Planning
- Financial Administration
- Financial Compliance
- Legal Compliance
The successful CFO will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background. A substantial track record of success is essential.
Our ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual who has relative and relevant experience that explicitly matches our clients’ requirements.
This is a critical role for the organisation and as such the successful candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
- Essential - Experience of working as a CFO in a large turnover business £300m+
- Essential - Main Board experience in a similar role
- Essential - Has a demonstrable and quantifiable track record of success
- Wants to hold a pivotal role in a fast growing business
- Cross divisional experience
- Leads teams through expertise across several different finance and support disciplines
- Take full ownership for the Finance and Accounting function, managing a talented team of financial staff
- Drive efficiencies and improvements in management information and business case analysis