We have a number of exciting opportunities at Rethink Mental Illness for a Registered Manager to join our management team across Warwickshire. Working on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,265 to £33,950 per annum!
Rethink Mental Illness helps millions of people affected by mental illness by challenging attitudes, changing lives. We believe a better life is possible for millions of people affected by mental illness. Our homes aim to help people move on to more independent accommodation by providing person - focused, flexible support. This means offering a stable home life, either for the long or short term, for all those that need our help.
The Registered Manager Role
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and ambitious leader to oversee a portfolio of Care Quality Commission (CQC) Registered Services. Reporting to the Head of CQC Registered Services (North), you will be part of an energetic, innovative and pioneering team working to provide high quality recovery focused over our four Warwickshire services to individuals experiencing mental health difficulties or their families /carers.
The Registered Manager will require close working with NHS, Local Authority and wider partners to support keeping people well in the community providing short term yet intensive support and interventions to prevent people from being admitted to hospital or to promote early discharge from hospital. As a recovery focused organisation, we work with people to improve their quality of life and support people using our services to develop ways to maintain their wellbeing.
Key Responsibilities of the Registered Manager
- Develop high performing and motivated teams
- Plan and be responsive to shifting needs
- Be solution focused
- Maintain resilience across our teams and service users
- Drive compliance with all policies and regulatory requirements; whilst striving to achieve the best possible outcomes and internal/external recognition of quality
- Actively contribute to the Charity’s vision, mission & values
- Develop local joint working arrangements with commissioners and other key stakeholders
- Develop innovative approaches to delivering quality, engaging and empowering services
- Take on an active leadership role – is a visible leader, driving change and performance
- Deliver change management including service restructuring
- Champion innovation and lead the development and integration of new services or the enhancement of existing services
- Develop your people - you will have the opportunity to build a talented team to support the development of your services
The ideal Registered Manager will:
- Be an experienced Care Home manager or Service manager with a proven track record of partnership working, people and financial management skills.
- You will have a understanding of the needs of people affected by mental illness and person centered care.
- You will have a proven record of Developing your team, Quality and Running of homes and to be solution focussed.
- You will be responsible for all areas of service delivery, including budget management, quality, health and safety and innovation towards service development.
- Experience of running a Home or Services to a Safe, Caring and Responsive manor to comply with CQC guidelines.
Ideally a degree in a social care discipline or an NVQ level 4/5 in in health and social care or equivalent.
What we can offer our Registered Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 33 days Annual leave including statutory/bank holiday
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Where appropriate paid eye test plus up to £55 towards the cost of new glasses or lenses
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018
So if you feel you have the skills and experience to join our managements team as a Registered Manager then please click ‘Apply’ today! We’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80394158