Commercial Aerospace Programme Manager - Global Team
Are you a Senior Programme or Project Manager, with exceptional communication skills and significant experience of successfullly managing complex & critical, high-value, commercial aerospace programmes?
Do you have experience of successfully managing large, international teams in support of these programmes? Do you have a customer-centric approach and the ability to build strong working relationships both internally & externally that appreciate cultural differences?
Do you seek a challenging position that involves extensive International travel (30-50%), the opportunity to make a real difference to the customer experience and OTD success rate?
If so, the role of Staff Programme Manager, could prove an exciting opportunity for career development.
Your Leadership Qualities will be essential to success in this role. We are looking for a courageous Manager, who has high levels of emotional intelligence and upholds the company culture of direct communication, mutual trust and respect. Someone who is focused on achieving performance and results through the positive management of people and teams, setting the appropriate strategy and vision.
To Manage two critical programmes from cradle to grave, encompassing:
- Developing the master program schedule
- Ensuring compliance with contract requirements
- Successfully managing cost, schedule, and tasks completion across all sites
- Coordinating with leadership and functional management to ensure the assignment of adequate program resources and meet contractual development milestones
- Assuring that the contractual requirements for hardware and software are
- Conducting effective day to day communications with the customer to resolve outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Planning, coordinating and managing the preparation of presentation materials
- Lead the commercial negotiations with the customer on contractual changes
- Prepare regular status reports, which provide visibility for program issues and risks.
- Manage the relationship with the customer at all levels, to ensure full satisfaction
Skills & Experience Sought:
- Significant experience of managing, complex & high-value manufacturing programmes, ideally within the Aerospace Industry and for commercial customers.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels and lead a multi-cultural team, based across several time zones
- Honed Management skills and the ability to positively influence others to achieve
- The ability to travel Internationally for approximately 26 weeks of the year
- The ability to deliver on time and to maximise customer satisfaction
- Experience of working with Chinese customers, would be advantageous
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80392234