Teaching Assistants required
CPSS would like to welcome an accomplished Teaching Assistant to apply for this role in the chelmsley wood area. This post requires a level 3 TA who can support with phonics in KS1, Also general support across the school on a full time basis.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who will use their initiative and build up an excellent rapport with the children as well as staff members.
Successful learning support assistants will:
- have experience of supporting pupils in Early years, key stage 1 and key stage 2 across all areas of the curriculum
- Must have experience of the Read, Write inc phonics scheme
- Assist with the preparation of the learning environment
- Liaise with parents
- Maintain pupil records
- Provide extra support to children either working on a one to one basis or with a group of children
- Uphold the rules of the school / classroom
- May also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Competitive rates of pay for Teaching Assistants
- Continued professional development
- Work in local Schools
- Weekly pay for Teaching Assistants
- Refer a friend to CPSS and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.
CPSS requires all Teaching Assistants to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
You must hold a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent for this role.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80414502