Internship - (within Human Resources Department)
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
(Within a Human Resources Department)
This role may suit candidates who are seeking to find work for a 12 month fixed term period. You may be studying and looking for a year out in Industry.
The role is working for a corporate client within the Rugby area, within a Human Resources Team - A Generalist role. Assisting with HR Projects, HR Administration, Recruitment, Inductions, Analysing data/Monthly reporting. Liaising with Learning and Development. Liaising with Senior Managers.
This role would suit candidates who are:
- Studying for a HR or Business Management degree
- Smart, well-spoken and presentable
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong systems skills - MS Office
- Team player/flexible/adaptable
Excellent company benefits