Customer Relationship Specialist
Our client, one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies are looking for permanent individuals with proven complaint handling experience to join their GI Customer Relationship Team.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Deal with complaints, liaise with customers both verbally and in writing
- Ensure complaints are resolved swiftly and fairly
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
- Agree resolution with the customer and where necessary, levels of redress or compensation
Essential experience and skills:
- Previous complaint handling experience, ideally within general insurance but not essential
- Delivery of excellent customer service within a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrate good judgement skills whilst being able to work on your own initiative
- An understanding of the FCA complaint handling rules
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics
If you are interested in the role and have the right skills then please apply now.