Systems Quality Manager
Job Title: Systems Quality Manager
Salary: Upto £40,000pa
Our client is a Warwick based manufacturer. Due to expansion within the team, they are looking to appoint an experienced Systems Quality Manager This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build a solid career with an instantly recognisable, industry leader. Offering genuine variety and excellent earnings potential.
- Provide continuous quality improvement across multiple channels
- Lead continuous improvement programmes
- Work with quality issues arising from new product development
- Maintain healthy relationships with 3rd party suppliers and develop new supply channels
- Monitor divisional performance
- Identify new supply sources
Key Skills & Experience:
- Electrical / Mechanical engineering
- Experience within a manufacturing quality environment
- Knowledge of quality auditing procedures
- Background in Six Sigma (or similar)
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.