Customer Review Adviser
If you are brilliant with people and have an enquiring mind you have the opportunity to join something special. We’re looking for someone to join our team and become one of the faces of Skipton in your area. Skipton are the fourth largest building society and we are looking for a Customer Review Adviser in your local branch.Package description
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you will get the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs. You will also be eligible for the following:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Cover
- 25 days’ holiday, plus one day for each year you’re with us, up to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata when working on a reduced hours basis)
- SBS offer a range of preferential employee savings & insurance products
- Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
- Childcare vouchers
- Head Office onsite shop and internet cafe
- An opportunity to join Simply Health Cash Plan – offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
- Option to donate to charity direct through Payroll Giving
- Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers
- Eye Tests
- Car Allowance – if applicable to role
- More senior roles also offer access to group income protection and private medical care
What you’ll do for our customers
As a Customer Review Adviser, you’ll be engaging in conversations and providing information to customers on the full range of financial products and services that we offer. By really listening to and getting to know our customers you’ll help them to review their circumstances and proactively identify the most appropriate products to suit their needs, all the while providing a straightforward, helpful service that lets your enthusiasm shine through.
In our friendly working environment, you’ll play an important part in making the most of every conversation with every customer, face-to-face or over the phone. So, whether you’re promoting a new product or resolving a problem, you’ll always place our customers’ needs at the heart of everything you do and provide a first-class service every time.
What you’ll get
In return for all your hard work and commitment for our customers, we’ll give you all the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs, keeping your product knowledge up to date and becoming an expert at using our in-house systems. And, in our Morning and weekly Training Sessions, you’ll be able to share advice and experience with your colleagues. You’ll have everything you need to keep growing your skills and expertise.
What qualities are we looking for?
• Being really passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
• Enjoy meeting new people
• Great listening skills
• Excellent team work skills
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Energised by a fast paced varied and demanding working environment
• Having a good level of organisational skillsAbout the company
At Skipton Building Society we are not just another Financial Services Institution we are a mutual organisation, which means we are owned by our members and believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do.
The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays on a daily basis, and which are key to the delivery of the outstanding level of personal service we offer our customers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80391516