Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 class teacher
This primary school in Northfield, Birmingham currently has a teaching job in key stage 1. Ofsted reports that the school is 'broadly in line with the national average' and 'Standards had been steadily rising in the previous four years and the current standards observed by inspectors in lessons at Year 2 and the quality of pupils' work indicate that the challenging targets set are realistic and achievable.'.
The successful candidate will
- Be passionate about teaching in Key Stage 1 and have a very strong knowledge of the UK National Curriculum in this Key Stage.
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Have QTS or an overseas equivalent qualification
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- NQT's are welcome to apply for this role if references demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and adaptability.
If you feel that you are suitable for this post, and want to join our exciting teaching team, please apply now
ITN Mark Education offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80415301