Assistant HR Business Partner
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available HR professional to join a thriving and reputable client based in Worcestershire. They are looking for a strong advisor for an interim role to support a senior HR Business Partner across multiple sites.
The client is a well known and large organisation with multiple sites across Worcestershire and the Midlands. They can offer a great working environment, nice offices, parking facilities, the ability to work from home and work independently.
Key duties of the assistant HR Business partner will include, but are not limited to; Providing advice to managers on issues surrounding employment law, ER cases, investigations, disciplinaries, grievances, performance, and absence, working closely with administrators and officer to coach and mentor on an operational level, act as a HR representative for hearing and meetings, working with trade unions, advising on policies and procedures.
The successful HR Business Partner will;
- Have worked as a HR advisor or professional before providing complex advice ESSENTIAL
- Be able to drive and use their car to travel to multiple sites ESSENTIAL
- Be confident in their knowledge of employment law ESSENTIAL
- Have knowledge of working on ER cases and in investigations ESSENTIAL
- Be able to work independently and manage their own time and diary ESSENTIAL
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work with a variety of people ESSENTIAL
- Be confident in their approach to proving the right advice to both employees and senior leadership ESSENTIAL
- Be able to adapt in situations ESSENTIAL
- Be immediately available to start DESIRABLE
- Have worked within the public sector before and/or in health care DESIRABLE
£14.00 per hour - £15.00 per hour + HR consultant + Senior Advisor + Assistant HR Business Partner + parking + travel to multiple sites + public sector + health care + coaching and mentoring of junior staff + Worcestershire, Worcester + Bromsgrove + Hereford + asap start + interim
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80411094