CAD Technician/Technical Author
CAD Technician/Technical Author required: Our client is a specialist Company, based in Eccleshall, Staffordshire, who are currently looking for an experienced CAD Technician/Technical Author. The successful candidate will have exceptional inter-personal abilities to assist with our projects Manager with their day to day work.
We are representing a Premier company, at the leading edge of access and safe working at heights.
We are seeking to recruit a Technical Author/Administrator to complement the existing team, working with the site services department, and to assist their project managers with their day to day work load. You'll have a wide range of responsibilities, so you'll develop a vast array of transferable skills, all while making a real difference to the wider business.
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Production of technical drawings using Auto CAD.
- Produce detailed reports from technical site notes.
- Populate online reporting systems with site data.
- Tracking report progress on a database.
- Liaise with clients, project managers and site-based staff.
We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience of producing technical drawings
- Experience working with Auto CAD.
- Computer literacy - Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Must have good communication skills, be able to liaise with internal departments and external customers/clients.
- Good Health & Safety awareness.
Full driving licence is a desirable for this role as site visits may be required.
Hours: - 37.5hrs per week based on Monday-Friday
Suitable applicant's skills may include: Technical Design, Technical Drawing, CAD, CAD Operator.
To apply for the CAD Technician/Technical Author role, click Apply Now